Synopsys, Inc. (Nasdaq:SNPS) is a world leader in delivering semiconductor design software, intellectual property (IP), design for manufacturing (DFM) solutions and professional services that companies use to design systems-on-chips (SoCs) and electronic systems. The company?s products enable semiconductor, computer, communications, consumer electronics and other companies that develop electronic products to improve performance, increase productivity and achieve predictable success from systems to silicon.
Synopsys off campus drive DEtails:
|Job Location:||New Delhi, Delhi,|
|Salary:||Best in industry|
Job Description –
The candidate would be part of the VIP group responsible for development of Verification IPs.
Core responsibilities would include Designing and developing the VIP, Creating Verification/Coverage plans, Creating Functional specifications, Coding sequences & test scenarios, Coverage driven verification.
The candidate is also expected to interface with customers during VIP deployment to help with integration and usage related aspects.
- B.Tech/M.Tech with 0-2 years of relevant industry experience.
- Hands-on experience in developing HVL based verification environments, preferably using System Verilog.
- Experience in verification methodologies like UVM/OVM/VMM.
- Exposure to coverage driven verification.
- Exposure to complex SoC and IP level verification environments.
- Experience in VIP development is highly desirable.
- Experience with any one of the standard simulators like VCS/IUS/MTI.
- Exposure to MIPI standards like CSI2/DSI/CPHY/DPHY/UniPro/MPHY/SPMI/RFFE/UFS is highly desirable.