We are looking for a Full-Stack Developer who is dedicated to his craft, writes code that is proud of and can hit the ground running.
If you have excellent programming skills and a passion for developing applications or improving existing ones, we would like to meet you. You’ll work closely with our engineers to ensure system consistency and improve user experience. You will be a part of a team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and launching.
Ultimately, you should be able to develop and maintain functional and stable web applications to meet our company’s needs.
- Write “clean”, well-designed code, following industry best practices
- Produce detailed specifications
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
- Strong knowledge of PHP CodeIgniter (CI) web frameworks
- Understanding the fully synchronous behaviour of PHP
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
- Knowledge of object-oriented PHP programming
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Strong Logical and Analytical Reasoning.
- Open to learning new technologies.
- Write functional requirement documents and guides
- Create quality mockups and prototypes
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
- HTML5 & CSS3