We are looking for an experienced National Sales Head to drive organisational sales objectives across geographies in India. The candidate hired would be responsible for supervising the retail sales team, building long-term relationships with retailers and distributors, expanding the network and increasing sales across products and services offered by the organisation.
As a National Sales Head, you should use your creativity and thorough knowledge of sales processes to provide innovative ideas for business growth. Communication and team management skills are also essential for this position.
• Managing PAN India sales for Domestic Remittance, AePS, Bill Payments, Recharges and Prepaid Cards
• Should have excellent knowledge of the Retail Sales business, network expansion, product/solution selling and customer acquisition for POS/QR/UPI/DMT/AePS etc.
• Establish and manage a network of retailers and distributors by driving sales through ASO and RSM state wise
• Monitor daily/weekly/monthly sales and merchant/distributor onboarding, report to the Business Head
• Forecast potential sales and revenue targets effectively from new and existing markets and maximize sales
• Identify innovative products and services to gain a first-mover advantage
• Plan and launch new geographies, develop brand visibility
• Hire and train RSM/ASO, define and achieve regional teams targets
• Go-getter approach with a desire to drive sales
• Open to travel on short notice across India
- Sales & Marketing
- Sales Strategy & Management