About the Company:
Medline is America’s largest privately-held national manufacturer and distributor of health care supplies and services. Today, Medline manufactures and distributes more than 350,000 medical products, encompassing medical-surgical items and one of the largest textile lines in the industry. With 17 manufacturing facilities worldwide and over 25 joint venture manufacturing plants worldwide, along with 40 distribution centres in North America and 50 throughout the world, Medline posted $ 13.0 billion in revenue last year.
Medline off campus drive DEtails:
|Job Location:||Pune, IN|
|Salary:||Best in industry|
Why join Medline :
- Direct, full-time employment in a large, stable, rapidly growing and profitable company
- A privately owned company with no public debt
- First-rate compensation and benefits package
- Genuine individual growth potential in this new establishment
- Open door and highly ethical work culture, with due accountability
- The Associate Financial Analyst is responsible for providing periodic financial reports to functional management and divisional analysts (US) on an accurate and timely basis. e.g.
- Periodic Revenue Reporting (Including Gain and Loss Reports, Financial Review Reports, and Management Reports etc.)
- Key Business (KPI) Metrics analysis
- Periodic Expense reporting, HeadCount Reporting etc.
- Also, provide accurate and timely information to the client and continuously seeks to enhance the service provided to the client
- The experienced professional role is responsible for completing operative work as per agreed specifications and quality norms.
- Responsible for performing regular standard tasks but with the opportunity to vary work sequencing.
- Performs skilled work requiring some functional training or job experience.
- Solves problems largely by precedent with referral to detailed rules/instructions/procedures.
- Recognizes and escalates issues and seeks advice when faced with non-standard issues/problems.
- Sufficient familiarity with/exposure to a number of straightforward processes and standardized work routines to execute them.
- Interactions are large with own workgroup but may interact with users around first-line queries/requests for information.
- Basic working knowledge of one functional area/subprocess