About Times Internet Limited (http://timesinternet.in/):
Times Internet, the digital arm of The Times Group, is India’s leading digital products company with diversified businesses and has over 38 brands, with 270 million unique visitors a month and 21.4 billion page views. Established in 1999, Times Internet has been instrumental in transforming India’s digital landscape & has products that inform, entertain, and enable users globally.
Built on a strong foundation and value system inherited from Bennett & Coleman, Times Internet is at a vantage point to revolutionize the digital ecosystem with its thriving brands, businesses, and numerous global partnerships.
About the Internship:
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Manage, create and publish high-quality social media content with a high turnaround time
2. Administer all social media accounts for the business, ensuring the content is up-to-date
3. Liaise with writers and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
4. Assist the editorial team with research for news-based reports
5. Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
6. Strategize, execute and analyze after monitoring social actions
7. Communicate with industry professionals via social media to create a strong network
8. Stay up-to-date with new digital technologies and social media best practices
9. Propose creative, new & interesting topics to make videos on with the help of online tools the business uses
10. Introduce new social media channels to increase the business’s presence
11. Curate presence of brands on social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.)
# of Internships available: 2
Skill(s) required: MS-Office, Adobe Photoshop, MS-PowerPoint, MS-Excel (Learn MS-Excel), English Proficiency (Spoken) (Learn Business Communication) and English Proficiency (Written)
Who can apply:
Are available for full time (in-office) internship
Can start the internship between 31st Jan’20 and 1st Mar’20
Are available for a duration of 6 months
Certificate, Informal dress code.